Introduction to Dentistry - FINAL assignment

Introduction to Dentistry - FINAL assignment

by Deleted user -
Number of replies: 7
dear prof maha,

regarding our final assignment of introduction to dentistry, from the instruction given, i understand that there are 6 topics we have to write about.which are:
1.Periodontics,
2.Conservative Dentistry (Operative Dentistry),
3.Endodontics,
4.Fixed Prosthodontics,
5. and our final lecture which is ORAL SURGERY,
6. and also the specialty we find most interested in.

please correct me if i'm wrong.
thank you for your time, Prof Maha.
In reply to Deleted user

Re: Introduction to Dentistry - FINAL assignment

by Deleted user -
Bedah, we're going to have another lecture tau on Introduction to Dentistry, tomorrow, at 11 am. Do correct me if I'm wrong.
In reply to Deleted user

by Deleted user -
NEW! EDITED AFTER LAST LECTURE! It's better if you guys rely on this, i can't always have to keep up with two places at once: http://www.facebook.com/note.php?saved&&note_id=426648713619#!/note.php?note_id=426648713619&comments&ref=notif&notif_t=note_comment

Bedah, these are the instructions and I've edited the contains after Prof Maha has replied us:

1. Describe what the following specialities are concerned with and how can they help people be relieved of their dental problems.

2 .Describe also what procedures they use and what instruments (as much as you know or have heard in lectures).

3. The specialties are:
A. Periodontics (a.k.a Periodontology)
B. Conservative Dentistry;
i. Operative Dentistry
ii. Endodontics
iii. Fixed Prosthodontics
C. The specialty you are going to cover in the last lecture;
i. Oral Surgery and Maxillofacial
ii Oral Pathology

(I seriously hope I listed this right)

4. Include a paragraph about which specialty (among all you know- not necessarily the ones in this assignment) you find most interesting and which one you would like to be your specialty after you graduate. Give reasons for your choices.

Extra info:
Font: Times New Roman
Size: 12
Spacing: 1.5
Margins: 2.5cm / 1' all over.
Paragraph: Justify right and left.
Pages: 4 A4

-Use sections to cover the topics included, in paragraphs.
-Do not add titles to sections/ paragraphs.
-Do not forget to add a reference list at the end of the assignment for any resources you have used. The reference list is NOT included in the four pages of the submission.
In reply to Deleted user

by Deleted user -
Sarah, are we going to include Oral Surgery as well?
In reply to Deleted user

by Deleted user -
Gah.

I'm not sure.

But the instruction DID said "LAST LECTURE" as in THE LAST TOPIC TAUGHT and lecture means only one because it's in singular form. LOL.

So, I'm going to assume that it's going to be tomorrow's class by Dr Taissir.

Prof Maha, please correct us if we're wrong.
In reply to Deleted user

by Dr Maha EL Tantawi -

Salam Alekom people,

What you need to cover are the topics you have studied / taken minus Orthodontics, Pediatric Dentistry and Prosthodontics (covered in midterm assignment). This includes Oral Surgery, Periodontology and Oral Medicine, Conservative Dentistry and Oral Pathology and Oral Biology (the last two to be covered by Dr Taysir IN SHA ALLAH).

I am very curious to know the meaning of the terms you write in English letters and which I do not understand. I assume this is Malaysian, right? If you check the other general forum, you will find your colleagues in the general program doing the same: writing Arabic in English letters, like the question: hwa el natiga emta? (When will the exam results will be announced?) Very interesting!